BCIC Market Validation Training (MVT) | Innovation Central Society
The Market Validation Training is a proven go-to-market boot camp for technology CEOs/founders with at least an early working version of their product.
Offering a structured process to help you find and close customers and get your product to market faster and with less risk, the program combines best practice workshops with one-on-one mentoring from experienced technology CEOs.
The Market Validation Training is designed to help entrepreneurs identify the best market opportunity; determine a “Minimum Viable Product”; develop a compelling value proposition; and provide processes and tools to close your initial customer(s).
Please see our calendar for the most up-to date schedule.
ICS's next intake is for 2016.
Market Validation Training includes:
- Three full-day interactive, educational roundtable workshops
- Three one-on-one mentoring sessions with experienced technology CEOs.
Program participants will leave with:
- A completed positioning statement and value proposition
- A strategy to conduct market analysis and “go-to-market”
- Priorities identified to segment the market and achieve early adopter customers
- A strategy to succeed at commercialization
- Training to close early adopters
- Actionable tools and templates
- Access to contacts and resources
- A 6-month action plan.
Mentors | Innovation Central Society
Mentors in this program are all experienced technology CEOs who will ensure the adoption of best practices and an effective market entry strategy for the product, and hold you accountable for results, all while providing a sounding board for business ideas.